06 October 2011

when u can't u must.

today was tough honestly.
but then it was all just in my head.
there were some great things.
i had lunch outside in the nature as with the current lifestyle i spend less time there as i would like. but again these are just excuses... i will look into this at some point soon. it was beautiful with ravens and sunlight. a peaceful harmony. between two business parks.
i really wanted to buy cookies after work as well. like a one trick pony right, work for cookies. but then i won & bought just a basket of plums.:)
i told :) myself i don't need to go to the gym today as i was on monday, tuesday, wednesday i deserve some rest. but then again i went and even pushed myself harder with the weights and stuff. i deserve a body i deserve. i am writing this post even though i could watch black books with my honey.but again i love to do this:)! much more than many other things.
if i can't i must- saying this and winning every day my little battles and DOING things that matter to me is all that counts. 
let's keep musting.