08 March 2010

If I don't do it then nobody will.

Something like this is in my mind again.
I waited and waited and tried different lifestyles, just to realise that I can change, that I am able to adapt.
But what I love most is probably just marketing, plain comercial sh*t ,as cheap as it sound as cliche it is.
Now I have to live with it, do most @ it. Change the opinion, help to promote ideas that really matters.
WORK HARD. EVERYDAY. Don't stop.
Actually keep going, keep innovating. Keep pushing me, thing around me, people who let me.
I was thinking for a long time about our world, that it has to change. That it is not right.
There should't be suffering, injustice, corporate greed, child's hunger.
I can't let go.
But still stick I am in a corporate job. Yes still I am. This confession is for me, to push myself.
To where I 've never been before, but always dreamt to be.
My world is mine.
I was waiting for my chance.
Just one person in my life told me that I was a marketing type, always non-conform. I was already 22 or so.
Last year 3 more people confirmed as well. I guess marketing is not popular or nice word to say.
Everybody hates it.
Great, that makes it easier on me.
No, I believe it is not that easy to be a great marketer. It is not.
You have to be smart, new, energetic, emphatic and hard working.
I take it from here & now.
Born in 1981 in communism, realised who I was in 2010 in changing times in economy.